Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy 12 week birthday, Waldo!





Well, Waldo will be turning 12 weeks on the 10th of November. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. With the time change and all, he would be getting up at 6am but when he thinks it's 6am it's really 5am. Today I'll post a video of Waldo doing his commands, and a bunch of pictures. About a week ago, a reporter from the local newspaper came out to interview me and he took about forty pictures of Waldo but he could only use three. So today I got on the front page with Waldo. Like I said before, the public is tired of all the politics so this gave them a break. Today Waldo rode around in the car with us, he got to go into the county administration building. He was a very good boy when we went in, he just plopped himself down on the carpet while we waited for Mom to finish what she was doing.
Waldo enjoyed playing with Sadie and Shane on Sunday. He took turns biting their tails and legs. As you can see he had a lot of fun and Sadie was nice to him.



2 comments:

Emmy said...

Abbie, Waldo looks like he's doing great. The article in the paper was very good, too. The picture with Waldo and his bandana was good.

Unknown said...

Wow, front page in the newspaper! That's great!!! What is the name of the paper?...maybe I could pull it up on the web and read it.
I know it is hard work teaching and caring for him so I'm proud of you, Abbie, for sticking to it!
Aunt Terri