Friday, September 4, 2009

Hola!!

Hello everybody! Today is September 4th, 2009 and I have great news!! Okay, so I haven't gotten a chance to blog recently because we started school on the 24th of August, but Waldo has been paired with a lady from New Hampshire. Until I email her and ask, I'll not mention her name but anyway. Last week I received a package in the mail from GEB. I opened it and there was Waldo's certificate, my certificate, and some other papers. But the most important thing was the photograph of Waldo and his new, um, guidee?? Partner? I don't know. You pick one. Anyhoo, the picture was gorgeous and Waldo, he's such a poser, his nose has turned pink again. Funny, huh?

And then last weekend we sat a 5 month old blonde Lab for two days and a night. His name was Otis. We also got an email from Cathy saying that if at all possible, could we sit a brand-new ten week old Lab named Lincoln. Mom says that she thinks Cathy is trying to entice us back into raising. Trust me, I would love to raise another one but I can't because of school and Mom working. Okay, well, I'll post you later! Peace out!

Abbie!!

4 comments:

Bethany, Dahlia, Julia, and GEB Lucky said...

i think you should raise again. and congrats about Waldo!!! :)

Bethany, Dahlia, Julia, and GEB Lucky said...

did you get to see Waldo before he left to go to his partner?

Emily and Joel said...

Very cool, I saw a picture of Waldo and his partner on Facebook, and I talked to her a little. She seems very, very nice. Waldo is in good hands :)

Kandi and Waldo said...

Emily it was a pleasure speaking with you via facebook, hope Pepe is doing well.
Abbie - Waldo still loves you. I say your name and his ears perk up. He and I are becoming a great team. Thank you for making that happen. :) Cheers Kandi & Waldo