Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 5 of Puppy Sitting "The Last Day"

Today is the last day of puppy sitting. Oh soo sad. Shane is going to be really sad. He likes having her here. She woke up at 5am this morning and was fed and taken out to take care of business.
We went on our morning walk at 6am and it was foggy and spooky out. Shane and her played steal the toys from each other this morning. It was really funny to watch. She is now taking her morning nap and I need to hurry and get busy on my school work. I am happy that I now have my blog updated and hopefully I'll keep it that way.
In about 2 weeks we should receive our first puppy to start. This is going to be really fun...with all the potty training, teaching commands, and learning to walk on a leash. It's going to be very busy. When we get the puppy, it should be between 8-12 weeks old. We don't know if it will be a male or female or what color it will be...it doesn't really matter.



3 comments:

Emmy said...

Abbie, great pictures and story on your pages. Keep up the good work! And good luck with your puppy. PS. Did the puppy have a name??

Unknown said...

Abbie

Cathy gave us the link to your blog on the newsletter. It is great and I loved to see the photos of the two playing together. We are raising Jeeper who will go off for training in November. We have had him since he was 12 weeks old, so it will be a sad day for everyone when he goes. Maybe we will met at class. Margaret

Unknown said...

Abbie, thanks for the blog site- you are doing such a good job. I know today is sad w/o the puppy...but I'm sure you are getting more rest-which you will really need for when you get your 1st puppy to train! By the way, I passed on the site address to Jon, Nathan and Emily so they can enjoy your project too. Keep up the great job!!!
Aunt Terri