Friday, October 26, 2007

Oh my.

Oh my, it's Friday. Today he got up at 1am and 5am. We went to local garden store and walked around in the rain and shelter and Waldo got plenty of attention from all the employees. They thought he was very well behaved. Someone even asked Mom how to train a six week old puppy that he'd just gotten. I am very happy it's Friday because that means no school work and more time to play with Waldo. Hopefully tonight he'll sleep through the night. I'm tired. I feel like I could collapse at any moment...ha. Like a plank. I'm tired of all this cold and rain too. I want a sunny warm day!
I'll try to post a short video clip of Waldo and Shane tomorrow. Waldo likes to stalk Shane and then jump like a kangaroo onto Shane.
Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Debra Rook said...

Abbie,
Hi! I'm a 6th grade teacher in North Carolina and I'm raising Wren, Waldo's sister, in my classroom. My students enjoy reading your blog, especially the watching the videos. If you'd like to check out our classroom blog to see pictures of Wren, visit:

bulldogschooldog.21classes.com

I complement you on your commitment to raising Waldo well, even when he doesn't understand time changes. :-) I lived in Virginia for seven years when I was around your age and was homeschooled too. We didn't have blogs back then, but I also enjoyed Fridays off! Keep your postings coming. We look forward to them.