Friday, October 5, 2007

Sad Shane


Well, Shane is depressed. As you know, Intrigue (the puppy that we've been sitting) went home yesterday. When Mrs. Foldesi came to get her, she was so happy! I think that Shane really liked having her here even though she stole his toys and his bed. Right now Shane is laying on his bed sleeping. When I got a glass of ice water this morning it was like,"Hold up a minute, where's Intrigue?", because when she was here, she would come and sit, and wait for an ice cube. At least I got to sleep until 7 this morning! I'll have to make sure I get my rest before we get the puppy we're going to start. Shane is already bugging me to feed him since he eats at 3 o'clock.
Well, bye for now! Oh, and to the people that read my blog, THANK YOU for the nice comments!!

1 comment:

Keep Goochland Beautiful! said...

Wow! This is one of the coolest blogs I've ever seen!!!

You are doing something very special and I can't wait to follow you on your journey.

Jim